Arthritis Exercise – Monday 11:30am Shenton Park
January 29, 2024 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm$118.00
Term 1: Mon 29 January – Thurs 28 March 2024 (8 weeks)
No Class 4th March due to Public Holiday.
This gentle exercise program is suitable for people with any form of diagnosed arthritis. Classes are led by a physiotherapist and will include exercises for strength, flexibility and balance, and can be done mostly sitting down if necessary, mat exercises are optional.
Please wear comfortable clothes for exercising and bring a water bottle.
Venue: Seminar Room, Wyllie Arthritis Centre, 17 Lemnos Street, Shenton Park.
Cost: Please see ticket details below to view term class fees.
Class Times: You may only attend the day and time allocated for this class (once per week)
- All registrations for this term period open 12noon Wednesday, 6 December.
- Online registrations will close on 3pm Monday, 5 February.
- If you are interested in joining after the registration closing date, please contact our staff to assist with your request.
- You may only attend the day and time allocated for this class.
To successfully complete registration, you must either:
- Answer ‘No’ to all 6 questions (numbered 1 – 6) OR
- Gain clearance from your GP/medical specialist PRIOR to participation in exercise if you have answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of the questions numbered 1 – 6
Continued COVID-19 Health and Safety Initiatives at Arthritis & Osteoporosis WA
The following provisions will continue to ensure your health and safety when visiting AOWA:
- Hand sanitiser is available on entry to practice good hygiene.
- All participants are required to stay away from exercise classes and seek medical guidance if: feeling unwell, experiencing coronavirus symptoms, or have recently had contact with someone with coronavirus. Please access the healthywa website for further information on COVID-19 symptoms