Term 2, 2023: 5 May – 23 June (8 weeks)
This exercise program is suitable for people with any form of diagnosed arthritis. Classes are led by exercise instructor Janine Determes and will include exercises for strength, flexibility and balance. Exercises can be done mostly sitting down if necessary, mat exercises are optional.
What You Will Need:
For Online Classes:
- A computer device with a front-facing camera/microphone (laptop, iPad or smartphone).
- Ensure your device is fully charged or plugged into power source.
- Reliable internet connection.
- Sufficient space to safely exercise at home.
- Sturdy chair.
- Resistance bands.
- Please wear comfortable clothes for exercising.
- Water bottle.
Cost: Please see ticket details below to view term class fees.
Class Times: You may only attend the day and time allocated for this class (once per week)
- If you are interested in joining after the registration closing date, please contact our staff to assist with your request.
- You may only attend the day and time allocated for this class.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to attend more than one class per week, you will need to register for additional classes throughout the week.
To successfully complete registration, you must either:
- Answer ‘No’ to all 6 questions (numbered 1 – 6) OR
- Gain clearance from your GP/medical specialist PRIOR to participation in exercise if you have answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of the questions numbered 1 – 6