Term 3 Class Period: 27 July – 20 September (8 weeks)
This exercise program is suitable for people with any form of diagnosed arthritis. Classes are led by senior exercise instructor Craig Blake and will include exercises for strength, flexibility and balance. Exercises can be done mostly sitting down if necessary, mat exercises are optional.
What You Will Need:
For Online Classes:
- A computer device with a front-facing camera/microphone (laptop, iPad or smartphone).
- Ensure your device is fully charged or plugged into power source.
- Reliable internet connection.
- Sufficient space to safely exercise at home.
- Sturdy chair.
- Resistance bands.
- Please wear comfortable clothes for exercising.
- Water bottle.
Cost: $50 online (8 weeks)
Class Times: You may only attend the day and time allocated for this class (once per week)
- Registration opens 12 noon Monday 13 July and closes 12 noon Friday 31 July.
- If you are interested in joining after the registration closing date, please contact our staff to assist with your request.
- This registration entitles you to attend 8 exercise classes (one per week)
- You may only attend the day and time allocated for this class.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to attend more than one class per week, you will need to register for additional classes throughout the week.
To successfully complete registration, you must either:
- Answer ‘No’ to all 6 questions (numbered 1 – 6) OR
- Gain clearance from your GP/medical specialist PRIOR to participation in exercise if you have answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of the questions numbered 1 – 6