AS Casual Class Attendance:
- You will only be entitled to 1 casual class to see if the class is suitable for you.
- We are unable to offer casual attendances on an ongoing basis for term classes.
- If you’d like to continue for the remainder of the 6-week block, please advise Arthritis WA and we’ll be able to arrange a pro-rata amount to be paid for the remainder of the term.
- Venue: Seminar Room, Wyllie Arthritis Centre, 17 Lemnos Street, Shenton Park.
- Term Cost: $60 (6 weeks) 1-time casual visit = $12
- Class Times: Land Session: 5:15pm – 6:00pm, Hydro Session: 6:05pm – 6:50pm
- Sessions are led by a physiotherapist and are specifically for people who have been diagnosed with AS.
To successfully complete registration, you must:
- Have a diagnosis of Ankylosing Spondylitis and be prepared to provide evidence of diagnosis through their GP or Rheumatologist (if requested).
- Answer ‘No’ to all 6 questions (numbered 1 – 6) OR
- Gain clearance from your GP/medical specialist PRIOR to participation in exercise if you have answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of the questions numbered 1 – 6
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions outlined below.