September 29 - October 4$120.00
Camp Freedom: An interactive camp designed specifically for children & teenagers (age 7-17 years) with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA), Lupus and other related conditions*
Camp provides participants the opportunity to learn about their condition in a safe and fun environment. The camp also promotes personal growth and foster independence.
Participants are encouraged to try new experiences in order to gain self-confidence, learn co-operation, communication and self-management.
Event Dates: Sun 29 Sept – Fri 4 Oct 2019
Venue: Kerem Adventure Camp, Bullsbrook WA
Cost: $120 per child
Camp numbers are limited so please register early to avoid disappointment.
*For more information please contact Arthritis & Osteoporosis WA on 9388 2199
How to register online:
- Please type in the number of tickets required and then click ‘add to cart’
- Scroll down and click ‘Proceed to checkout’
- You will then be asked to fill in the registration form for each child (one form per child)
- Please ensure all questions marked with a * are completed in full
- Once all registrations are completed, click ‘ save attendee info’
- You will then be taken to the online payment page