Clinical Update: Inflammatory Arthritis – KALGOORLIE
September 9 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm$0
GPs and Health Professionals are invited to a clinical update on Inflammatory Arthritis presented by Consultant Rheumatologist, Prof Johannes (Hans) Nossent.
- Outline the prevalence of inflammatory arthritis (IA) and recognise its impact at an individual and societal level.
- Identify appropriate diagnostic and monitoring tools for IA and determine when rheumatology specialist opinion is required.
- Identify the modifiable and non-modifiable risk factors associated with IA.
- Differentiate the categories of medications used in the treatment of IA.
- Describe common side effects, and evaluate the efficacy and safety of various treatments, including corticosteroids, DMARDs and bDMARDs.
7:00pm Registration sign in
9:00pm Questions and Answers
Dinner will be served
Target Audience: GPs and Health Professionals
RACGP QI&CPD Category 2 Activity (2pts per hour)
About the Presenter: Prof Johannes Nossent is Winthrop Professor of Rheumatology at the University of Western Australia, and the Head of the Rheumatology Department at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital. He also provides visiting rheumatology services to Kalgoorlie and Carnarvon.
Registration Essential for catering purposes.
Please register online by Friday 30th August 2019 or call 9388 4422.
This event is kindly supported by Roche Australia