8-Week Hydro Block Period: 8 May – 30 June
- This registration entitles you to attend 1 aqua session per week (with the exception of this class occurring on a public holiday).
- You may only attend the day and time allocated for this class. If you wish to attend more than one class per week, you will need to register for additional classes throughout the week.
- Classes are led by exercise instructors with a minimum Certificate III in Fitness/Group Exercise.
To successfully complete registration, you must either:
- Answer ‘No’ to all 6 questions (numbered 1 – 6) OR
- Gain clearance from your GP/medical specialist PRIOR to participation in exercise if you have answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of the questions numbered 1 – 6
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions outlined below.
Venue: Hydrotherapy Pool, Wyllie Arthritis Centre, 17 Lemnos Street, Shenton Park.
Costs: Please see ticket details below to view class fees.
Class Times: You may only attend the day and time allocated for this class (once per week)
Terms & Conditions for 6-Week Hydrotherapy Pool Passes:
- The 6-Week Hydrotherapy Block registration will reserve your place for you to attend 6 warm water sessions (one per week) for your registered day and time. Participants who wish to access additional classes are encouraged to do so (where classes are available), however additional fees will apply.
- The 6-Week Hydrotherapy Block expires 6 weeks after your registered period begins. This period refers to the dates outlined in your registration form.
- All participants registering for the 6-Week Hydrotherapy Block will be required to answer 6 short health related questions. These questions are part of a validated screening test which will help to ensure that participants can safely engage in their exercise.
- AOWA has the following COVID-19 safety measures in place, where all pool users and staff are required to:
- Maintain physical distancing at all times keeping 1.5 metres from others.
- Sanitise hands on entry and practice good hygiene.
- Arrive up to 5 minutes before the class starts and wait outside in the pool foyer (physically distanced) until staff give clearance to enter the pool area.
- Exit the pool area promptly (within 5 minutes of the class ending) so staff can perform cleaning between classes.
- Stay away from AOWA premises if you are feeling unwell.
Absences & Replacement Classes
- If you are unable to attend a class due to unforeseen medical reasons or illness, a replacement class may be arranged during the current 6-week period only (subject to availability).
- For any other reason medically unrelated, participants will not be entitled to a replacement class.
- If eligible for a replacement class, you must contact AOWA to discuss available class times for booking.
- You must contact AOWA to check availability at least 24 hours prior to attending a replacement class.
- Please consider your class booking carefully before you enrol, as we do not offer refunds.
- The only exception for an eligible refund is due to unforeseen medical conditions which prevent class participation for a period greater than 3 consecutive weeks.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted through a cancellation form, which will be assessed by the Exercise Services Coordinator.
Class Cancellations by AOWA
- We reserve the right to cancel an exercise class due to unforeseen circumstances. If applicable, a replacement will be offered to cancelled class participants.