Rheumatoid/Psoriatic Arthritis Education & Self-Management Program – Shenton Park
August 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm$35 – $40
Event Dates: 15 August – 19 September 2019
This 6-week program is specifically for people with diagnosed rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis. It offers a holistic approach providing disease-specific education and self-management techniques and is run by health professionals.
- Learning about your disease
- Overview of medications and blood tests
- Causes and management of fatigue
- Pain management techniques
- Activity and exercise
- Nutrition and healthy eating
- Coping with rheumatoid/psoriatic arthritis
PLEASE NOTE: A Drs referral from your Rheumatologist or GP is required to attend. If you are unsure whether you have rheumatoid or psoriatic arthritis, please contact the program coordinator on 9388 2199 before enrolling in this program.
Cost: $35 (or $40 with partner)
Prior event registration mandatory – no enrolments taken at venue