- The 8-Week Hydrotherapy Block registration will reserve your place for you to attend 8 pool sessions (one per week) for your registered day and time. Participants who wish to access additional classes are encouraged to do so (where classes are available), however additional fees will apply.
- The 8-Week Hydrotherapy Block expires 8 weeks after your registered period begins. This period refers to the dates outlined in your registration form.
- All participants registering for the 8-Week Hydrotherapy Block will be required to answer 6 short health related questions. These questions are part of a validated screening test which will help to ensure that participants can safely engage in their exercise.
AOWA has the following COVID-19 safety measures in place
All pool users and staff are required to:
- Maintain physical distancing at all times keeping 1.5 metres from others.
- Sanitise hands on entry and practice good hygiene.
- Arrive up to 5 minutes before the class starts and wait outside in the pool foyer (physically distanced) until staff give clearance to enter the pool area.
- Sign-in to AOWA’s mandatory contact tracing via the SafeWA check-in app or manually through our written register prior to classes.
- Exit the pool area promptly (within 5 minutes of the class ending) so staff can perform cleaning between classes.
- Stay away from AOWA premises if you are feeling unwell.
Absences & Replacement Classes
- If you are unable to attend a class due to unforeseen medical reasons or illness, a replacement class may be arranged during the current 8-week period only (subject to availability).
- For any other reason medically unrelated, participants will not be entitled to a replacement class.
- If eligible for a replacement class, you must contact AOWA to discuss available class times for booking.
- You must contact AOWA to check availability at least 24 hours prior to attending a replacement class.
- Please consider your class booking carefully before you enrol, as we do not offer refunds.
- The only exception for an eligible refund is due to unforeseen medical conditions which prevent class participation for a period equal to or greater than 3 consecutive weeks.
- All cancellation requests will assessed by the Exercise Services Coordinator.
Class Cancellations by AOWA
- We reserve the right to cancel an exercise class due to unforeseen circumstances. If applicable, a replacement will be offered to cancelled class participants.