The camp is for children aged between 7 - 17 years of age and offers friendship, fun activities, self-management and educational workshops.
Unfortunately one of the grants we rely on to fund Camp Freedom has fallen through. This means Camp Freedom is under threat!
You can help support our campaign by registering for the HBF Run at www.hbfrun.com.au and selecting Arthritis WA as your charity.
The HBF Run for a Reason takes place on Sunday 24 May. You can choose to walk, jog or run your way around the new 21km half marathon distance, or the Ramsay Health Care 4km or 12km distances.
Can't run? You can still support the campaign by making a donation by clicking here
Here's how your donation will help:
$25 buys a movie ticket + popcorn + drink for 1 child
$50 abseiling costs for 5 children
$120 for a nurse to attend the camp each day
$200 daily cost for 1 child to attend camp
$500 hire a bus for 1/2 day to transport the children to their excursion
You can read more about the HBF Run for a Reason at their website www.hbfrun.com.au
IT’S EASY TO GET INVOLVED!
1. Register online at www.hbfrun.com.au to participate in the event.
2. Select Arthritis WA from the list of charities during your event registration
3. After you complete your registration, you’ll automatically be taken to your online supporter page.
4. Use your online supporter page to share a special message of inspiration, blog about your training, post images or videos, and share it all with your friends, family and colleagues.
5. Make your participation in the HBF Run for a Reason count by raising money for Camp Freedom!