Hydrotherapy Pool: Registrations Now Open
We are pleased to announce that AOWA are now opening class registrations for hydrotherapy group classes and will also be resuming restricted open pool sessions (Wednesday & Friday only).
In order to provide the safest possible environment for you to participate in hydrotherapy classes, the following conditions will be in place.
- A single class registration entitles you to attend 6 warm water exercise classes (one per week), over a 6-week period.
- All participants must register for their AOWA hydrotherapy classes using our online booking system at a cost of $50. (Any bookings made over the phone or in person will be a cost of $60).
- All casual hydrotherapy users will need to confirm if the desired class has availability by contacting our staff. Casual fees per session are:
- $10 for exercise class participants
- $8 for open pool users
- Class limits will be set at 12 participants (to maintain adequate physical distancing),
- Class durations will be 45 minutes, to allow additional time for AOWA staff to perform cleaning of the pool side area after each class.
Conditions of Entry
- Sign in on entry to AOWA, before the class commences.
- Confirm that you are well and have no signs or symptoms that could be related to COVID-19.
- Maintain physical distancing at all times keeping 1.5m from others.
- Participants must sanitise hands on entry and practice good hygiene.
- Arrive dressed for the class (swimwear under clothes or a robe) as changing rooms will not be open. The toilets will remain open for use.
- Arrive up to 5 minutes before the class and wait outside in the pool foyer until staff gives clearance to enter the pool area.
- Exit the pool area promptly (within 5 minutes of the class ending) so staff can perform cleaning between classes.
- Stay away from AOWA premises and seek medical guidance if: feeling unwell, experiencing coronavirus symptoms, or have recently had contact with someone with coronavirus. See this link for further information on Covid-19 symptoms https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert#symptoms
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any remaining sessions on your previously purchased pool pass, you will be eligible for a refund. Please call our staff on 1800 011 041 or email email@example.com to make this arrangement.
Hydrotherapy pool classes will be open for registrations from 12pm noon on Monday August 10th.
Please click your class times to register below:
9:00AM - 9:45 AM Aqua Fitness (Fast Pace) - FULL
10:00 AM - 10:45 AM Warm Water (Gentle Pace) – 1 place remaining
11:00 AM - 11:45 AM Warm Water (Gentle Pace) - 5
12:00 PM - 12:45 PM Aqua Fitness (Fast Pace) - 11
2:00PM - 2:45 PM Warm Water Exercise (Gentle Pace) - 10
3:00PM - 3:45 PM Aqua Fitness (Fast Pace) - 10
5:45 PM - 6:30 PM AS Exercise (Hydrotherapy ONLY)
5:45 PM - 7:45 PM AS Exercise (Land-based & Hydrotherapy)
9:00 AM - 9:55 AM Aqua Fitness (Fast Pace) - 3
10:00 AM - 10:45 AM Warm Water Exercise (Gentle Pace) - 6
11:00 AM - 11:45 AM Warm Water Exercise (Gentle Pace) - 5
12:00 PM - 12:45 PM Open Pool – 12
1:00 PM - 1:45 PM Aqua Fitness (Gentle Pace) - 6
2:00 PM - 2:45 PM Warm Water Exercise (Gentle Pace) - 11
3:00 PM - 3:45 PM Aqua Fitness (Fast Pace) - 11
9:00 AM - 9:45 AM Warm Water Exercise (Gentle Pace) - 7
10:00 AM - 10:45 AM Warm Water Exercise (Gentle Pace) - 5
12:00 PM - 12:45 PM Open Pool - 12
1:00 PM - 1:45 PM Aqua Fitness (Fast Pace) - 12
Guidelines for Online Exercise Classes
We have produced some helpful guidelines to help you access the online classes, as well as how to exercise safely at home.
Please read the guidelines below before you commence your first class.