Our Objective is to reduce the incidence and disabling effects of arthritis and osteoporosis, and related conditions in the people of Western Australia.
Arthritis & Osteoporosis WA (AOWA) will educate and assist people with the diseases by being a pre-eminent point of referral and, with sustainable funding, provide professional partnerships to establish improved health services in Perth and the regions whilst supporting promising research.
- Compassion: We demonstrate kindness and care towards each individual we interact with.
- Advocate: We stand up and support those who are dealing with bone and joint conditions.
- Responsibility: We take ownership of our communication, behaviour, and outcomes.
- Respect: We treat people with respect and professionalism, valuing their dignity.
- Integrity: We uphold ethical principles and build trust through honesty and responsible behaviour.
- Collaboration: We work together to achieve greater success.