Following the State Government’s announcement of the Phase 3 roadmap and easing of restrictions, we are delighted to announce that AOWA will be resuming restricted hydrotherapy services from Monday 6th July 2020.
In order to provide the safest possible environment for you to participate in hydrotherapy classes, some changes will be in place. This includes limiting class capacity to 10 participants in order to maintain adequate physical distancing.
Subsequently, all participants must pre-book for AOWA’s hydrotherapy classes using our online booking system. The hydrotherapy pool class timetable will be available and open for registrations from 10am, Mon 29th June on our Exercise Services page.
AOWA Phase 3 Operating Conditions
Other changes include a reduction in class time from 55 minutes to 45 minutes.
This will allow additional time for AOWA staff to perform cleaning of the pool side area after each class. There are further measures in place to support the health of all AOWA pool users and staff, and these are summarised for your information below.
All AOWA Pool Users and Staff are required to:
- Maintain physical distancing at all times keeping 1.5 metres from others.
- Sanitise hands on entry and practice good hygiene.
- Arrive dressed for the class (i.e. swimwear worn under clothes, or a robe) as changing rooms will not be open. Some toilets will remain open for use.
- Arrive up to 5 minutes before the class starts and wait outside in the pool foyer (physically distanced) until staff give clearance to enter the pool area.
- Sign in on entry to pool area, before the class commences.
- Exit the pool area promptly (within 5 minutes of the class ending) so staff can perform cleaning between classes.
- Stay away from AOWA premises if you are feeling unwell (see box below for more information)
You are feeling unwell, experiencing coronavirus symptoms, or
have recently had contact with someone with coronavirus.
See this link for further information on Covid-19 symptoms