- This event has passed.
Gentle Yoga – Thursdays 5:30pm South Perth – SOLD OUT!
February 1 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm$116.00
Term 1: Mon 29 January – Thurs 28 March 2024 (9 weeks)
In this gentle yoga class, participants will move through a series of movements to help improve joint health, flexibility and balance. Participants will need to be able to move up and down off the floor.
Yoga connects the body and mind through the medium of breath. learning to move with the breath, bringing awareness to the body and its needs through poses that rejuvenate the nervous system, muscles and connective tissues of the body can have wonderful health benefits.
Gentle Yoga has been proven to be helpful for many chronic pain conditions, providing relief from both the pain itself and the associated stress related to living with chronic pain.
*Participants must be able to get up and down off the floor and be able to hear instructions.
*Please bring your own yoga mat and thick towel or blanket.
Venue: South Perth Senior Citizens Centre, 53 Coode St, South Perth
Cost: Please see ticket details below to view term class fees.
Class Times: You may only attend the day and time allocated for this class (once per week)
– All registrations for this term period open 12noon Wednesday, 6 December.
– Online registrations will close on 3pm Monday, 5 February.
– If you are interested in joining after the registration closing date, please contact our staff to assist with your request.
– You may only attend the day and time allocated for this class.
To successfully complete registration, you must either:
– Answer ‘No’ to all 6 questions (numbered 1 – 6) OR
– Gain clearance from your GP/medical specialist PRIOR to participation in exercise if you have answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of the questions numbered 1 – 6
Continued COVID-19 Health and Safety Initiatives at Arthritis & Osteoporosis WA
The following provisions will continue to ensure your health and safety:
– Hand sanitiser is available on entry to practice good hygiene.
– All participants are required to stay away from exercise classes and seek medical guidance if: feeling unwell, experiencing coronavirus symptoms, or have recently had contact with someone with coronavirus. Please access the healthywa website for further information on COVID-19 symptoms